- ―リアム・オブライアン Assassin's Creed: Rogue Story Trailer
アサシンクリード ローグ(Assassin's Creed: Rogue)は、PlayStation3とXbox 360向けに米国で2014年11月11日、世界中で11月13日、PC向けに2015年3月10日 にリリースされたサンドボックス型アクションアドベンチャーゲームである。ローグは、7年戦争中の1752年から1760年の間、アサシンからテンプル騎士団に寝返ったシェイ・パトリック・コーマックを追う物語でケンウェイサーガの最終章でもある。 
Some mechanics from previous games' multiplayer have been incorporated, such as a compass indicating the target's position being a part of Eagle Vision, and whispers increasing in volume to indicate the presence of nearby stalkers.
Environmental hazards have been incorporated in the form of poison gas barrels, which drives victims berserk within their expanding radius; Shay can avoid being affected by pulling a mask over his face. Accompanying this, swimming in the freezing waters of the North Atlantic damages Shay's health and underwater sections from the previous game, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, were removed entirely.
During naval battles, the Morrigan can be rammed by enemy ships, forcing Shay and his crew to protect their vessel from Assassin-affiliated attackers. Sea shanties make a return in Rogue, comprised of a mix of old ones from Black Flag and newly composed ones.
Characters seen previously in the Kenway saga make appearances, such as Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Haytham Kenway, William Johnson, and Achilles Davenport from Assassin's Creed III, as well as Adéwalé from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. François Mackandal, Edward Kenway, and Ratonhnhaké:ton are mentioned.
The ability to kill civilians and domestic animals with melee weapons returns, with desynchronization penalty applying to Shay during his time as an Assassin. Once he leaves the Assassins, bounty hunters will be sent after Shay for killing civilians, similar to pirate hunters in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- ↑ ESRB
- ↑ GameInformer: September Cover Revealed – Assassin's Creed Rogue And Unity
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Rogue PC Launch Trailer
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 GameInformer: Get to know Shay from Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- ↑ All Games Beta - Assassin's Creed: Rogue Official Announcement + World Premiere Cinematic Trailer
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Gamespot: Four Reasons I'm Suddenly Interested in Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Eurogamer: Assassin's Creed: Rogue is single-player only