Consus)はイス であり、鍛冶の神ヘパイストスの弟子で天才科学者として知られている。統一への戦争での犠牲者を救うためエデンの布のプロトタイプ聖骸布を制作する。後に老いによる死への恐怖から聖骸布にその精神をアップロードした。1500年代初期、ボルジア家に生まれたアサシン、ジョヴァンニ・ボルジアの庇護者のような役割を持っていた。 Towards the end of his natural life Consus, afraid of death, transferred his conciousness into his prototype Shroud of Eden. In the early 1500s, he became a guardian of sorts to Giovanni Borgia, an Assassin born into the notorious Borgia family.
Throughout his childhood thereafter, Giovanni would have delusions of seeing a nonexistent being, whom he befriended and called Consus. Consus often spoke in Giovanni's head and gave him advice, even once allowing Giovanni to read a letter given to him, though the boy himself did not know how at the time.
Though these hallucinations did not appear to occur later in his life, Giovanni did not forget them. Upon bringing the Crystal Skull to Bombastus in 1520, he met a madman by the name of Johan who, upon seeing him, called out to Consus, causing Giovanni to demand him for an explanation of using the name. However, the Assassin received none, as Johan fearfully mumbled that he had mentioned "consent".
- "Giovanni drops to the floor, unconscious. I kneel beside him. His eyes suddenly open, but a stranger gazes at me. Giovanni's face alters before my very eyes!"
- ―Maria with Giovanni in the temple.[src]
When Giovanni and Maria Amiel traveled to the Temple of Pythagoras in the late 16th century, the Vault within it reacted to Giovanni as it would to a descendant of the First Civilization, shining with symbols and glyphs.
When Giovanni fell unconscious and awoke soon after, his face had changed into that of a seemingly ancient entity. He spoke in a distant and unfamiliar voice, where he claimed himself to be Consus, the Erudite God.
Years after his death, during the Human-First Civilization War, it was Consus' transference of his own conciousness into a Piece of Eden that inspired Juno to place her faith in a similar solution to help her species survive the impending Catastrophe. She attempted to transfer the conciousness of her husband, Aita, into a synthetic body, but the result left him comatose; he was euthanized shortly thereafter.
- Consus was a Roman deity assigned to protect the grain. Later, he also became known as a deity of secret counsel.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia'
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy - Italian Wars: Chapter 4 - Perotto Calderon
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy - Rome: Chapter 2 - Giovanni Borgia
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy - Rome: Chapter 1 - Fiora Cavazza
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy - Rome: Chapter 4 - Giovanni Borgia
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy - Divine Science: Chapter 1 - Maria Amiel
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - World War I simulation